ANNOUNCEMENT. International online conference “GLOBAL CRISIS. TIME FOR THE TRUTH”
Human life is unique and priceless. But do we remember this? To what extent is the human right to life now realized in society? Do we understand the world we live in today and the global challenges facing all of humanity? How do they affect our lives?
The international online conference "Global Crisis. Time for the Truth" will be held on December 4, 2021. It will be attended by public people, researchers, scientists, and specialists in various fields who are not indifferent to the fate of mankind.
The information that will be presented concerns every person living on the planet. At the conference, the truth about the scale of the climate and ecological crises, as well as offer real ways out of the current situation, will be announced.
The following topics will be discussed:
- The truth about what's happening to the climate on the planet.
- What is the threat to humanity from the media's silence on the scale of climate threats?
- Why are international pacts and agreements to curb climate change powerless?
- The true causes of global climate change.
- Why and from what exactly is people's attention being diverted today?
- Environmental catastrophe as a result of our thoughtless consumption.
- How can we restore the ecological balance of our planet?
- A creative society is the only chance for all of humanity to survive.
The world is crumbling before our eyes, but do we know what the real situation is? On July 24, 2021, the landmark conference "Global Crisis. This already affects everyone”. It voiced the challenges that humanity is facing for the first time in its history. The topic of climate refugees was also raised. After all, climate change is forcing people to leave their homes en masse and move to safer places. Last year alone, for example, more than 80 million people around the world were forced to leave their homes. In a consumerist format of society, however, neither the Convention relating to the Status of Refugees nor international law obliges countries to accept climate refugees.
It turns out that people who have lost their roof over their heads and their livelihood are not needed. And there are no guarantees that tomorrow we will not join them. On July 24, facts were presented that made us think about the world we live in and how safe we can consider it. In particular, the following facts were presented:
- every 5 seconds someone dies in the world because of air pollution;
- every year about 100 million people die from the effects of pollution;
- as of 2015, 50% of wild forests were destroyed; it is projected that by 2030 only 10% of forests will remain;
- in 2018, biologists estimated that at the current rate of mammal extinction, it would take 3 to 5 million years for biodiversity to recover;
- every 5 seconds erosion destroys an area of land the size of a soccer field. Mankind has already lost up to 2 billion hectares of productive land (the size of North America), which is more than the entire area of arable land today;
- The world produces 2.1 billion tons of solid waste each year, only 16% is recycled, and 46% is not disposed of efficiently.
Four months have passed since the previous conference on July 24, 2021, and the situation has gotten even worse. We are seeing how much the progression of climate and environmental change is accelerating.
Every day the crisis in the world is growing. Today according to statistics about 3 billion people on the planet (40% of the population) cannot afford to eat healthy food, every 9th person goes hungry, every 3rd person has no access to clean water, more than 2 billion people have no access to safe drinking water, about 1000 children die every year in India from lack of safe drinking water (2 people per day). One in 10 is poor and surviving on $1 a day.
Slavery still exists in a world we consider as civilized. Although the last country to officially abolish it was Mauritania (in 1981). But there are still over 40 million slaves in the world, and one in 4 of them is a child (UN data for 2019). That's three times the 400 years of transatlantic slavery.
As we can see, in the consumerist format of society, human life is devalued, and the mindless pursuit of profit has brought all of humanity to the brink of self-destruction. But because of the fragmentation of information, we do not see the whole picture of what is happening and do not realize the global nature of the looming threats. That is why it is important for all mankind to know the truth.
How can we make a difference? What can each of us do? Why is it possible to stabilize the ecological balance of the planet and minimize the consequences of natural disasters only with a creative format of society?
All people are invited on December 4, 2021 at 15:00 ( GMT) to the international online conference "Global Crisis. Time for the Truth." The conference is organized by volunteers from 180 countries on the platform of the international human project Creative Society. The live broadcast will be simultaneously interpreted into 100 languages and broadcast on thousands of media platforms around the world.
It's up to everyone to find out the Truth and unite as quickly as possible. Our future is in our hands!